Sunday, June 24, 2007

Let's try this...

Well, here we are. I have friends with blogs and thought this would be a good way to post stories about our family and adventures.
This weekend James, Emma and I went to San Antonio. The highlight of our trip was today when we went to Sea World. We got to see a 1 day old Beluga Whale! It was born yesterday at 7:30 p.m. They had it in the tank with mommy and we could go in and watch them swim. It was so neat! Emma was so excited to see the baby and kept saying "Hi Baby Beluga. You are so cute!" from way up in the stands!
Emma is growing up so fast! She is such an INDEPENDENT woman! She will tell you exactly what she is thinking ALL the time!!! I have SO many "Emma" stories to put in her baby book and look back later to think, man was she a prissy one or what!
Lillie is growing every day. I can feel her more and more each day. I can't wait until James and Emma can feel her move as well. I think Emma will love feeling her. She already talks to her daily and gives her kisses each day!
Well, I think that will do it for my first time. More to come!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I am so happy you are doing this - you will get addicted writing about everything and we will get addicted reading about it! I can't wait to read about your 'girlie' lives and seeing all the pictures!

love - Wendy