At around 34 weeks with Emma, my blood pressure began climbing. (bottom number around 90).. I began going to the doctor weekly until I was 37 weeks. I continued working full time. At 37 weeks, my blood pressure was really high (bottom number 100) so he sent me to the hospital for induction.
Looks like we are starting this again. Today the bottom number was 90... Lillie is being a good girl. She is still really high and I am not dilated at all!
GaGa and KK leave tomorrow, Thursday Sept. 27 for a 2 week vacation to Eurpoe. The doctor seems to know that things will be ok while they are gone. He is asking me to come into the office each week they are gone just to make sure things are still the 'same'.
So, we may after all have an October baby! (only time will tell)
Here is my latest belly photo. (I actually got to take this one alone.. Emma was outside playing!)
Start the prayers for lower blood pressure and a smooth couple of weeks.


No comments:
Post a Comment