Monday, December 17, 2007

Lillie's 2 month Checkup

Lillie went in today for her 2 month checkup and shots. :(
She is now tipping the scales at 9 pound 4.2 oz and 21 inches long. She is in the 10 percentile for weight. She is still so tiny but so healthy. She is growing the expected 1/2 pound per week and eating well! Dr. Garza seemed very pleased with her progress and said to keep feeding her like we are!!!

Last night she slept for 8 hours! I woke up this morning so refreshed, it was so nice!

As soon as her legs stop hurting and she is smiling again, I will post a new photo of her. The shots really hurt her legs. (they would hurt me too if I had those skinny legs and getting 2 shots in 1 leg and 1 shot in the other, poor baby!)


Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: