Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hannah Montana!!!

Emma's GaGa got us tickets to see Hannah Montana! She has been so excited all week! (try telling a 3 year old she gets to see Hannah Montana but has to wait 6 days... no easy task We finally told her Hannah Montana was after church on Sunday so then it was like, Is today church day.. Then FINALLY today was the day and she woke up saying, It's Hannah Montana Day!)

We invited Emma's friend Paige from church. Emma and Paige both LOVE Hannah Montana!!! After church we went to have a nice girls only lunch at Olive Garden. The girls told everyone at the restaurant they were going to see Hannah Montana. It was so cute to see them so excited about going!!!
I am going to attach a bunch of photos of us at the concert!

(Lillie has her appointment tomorrow for ECI so I will be posting an update of that as soon as we know results!)


HELLO! We rode the bus!

Emma and Paige. SO CUTE!

We rode Ponies!

WOW, Look at the Rodeo! The horses are soo cool!

YUMMY! Green Coke!

Emma, Hollie, Paige and Kelly


AWWW, so cute!

I LOVE HANNAH!!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

I wish I would have known you were there... I was working in the club level, and we weren't real busy selling drinks yesterday! LOL!