Saturday, June 30, 2007

Fun GIRLS only Vacation!







The girls vacation was a success! Emma and Ashlyn played so well together and loved being on a vacation where all their wants and needs were catered to! :)
We arrived on Wednesday, headed straight for the condo, changed then headed to the beach. We built sandcastles and played in the water. The seaweed was AWFUL so it was pretty hard to enjoy the ocean, but the atmosphere was all we needed!
Thursday we got up bright and early, (thanks to Emma) and got loaded up to head to Moody Gardens. We went to their man made "beach" pool. It is a sandy entrance into a pool. They also had a sprinkler park for the kids to run and play. We stayed at Moody from 9-1.
WE then returned to the condo for a much needed NAP! For dinner we went to the Rainforest Cafe. This was the HIGHLIGHT of the trip for Emma. She is still talking about it! She got to see the Gorillas, elephants, butterflies, and fish. She wants to take Daddy back to the "jungle" as she calls it.
Friday we got up early and headed back home. (but of course not without stopping to shop on the way home!) We stopped at Kohls, and the Skechers outlet. Emma is the only one who scored awesome shoes!
This was a vacation well worth it and look forward to it again next summer!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a fun trip! I can't believe that one day Karsyn will be as old as Emma! And Emma is such a beautiful little girl (I know I tell you that all the time - but I had to tell you again!) And Mommy - you look so pretty too - I love the tummy picture with Emma!

Wendy