Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Photos

As you can see, I have new photos of my sweet girls. We met with a photographer a few weeks ago and had portraits of all 10 of us here. (KK, GaGa, Christian, Karen, Ashlyn, Tyler and the 4 of us) I will not ruin the surprise for Christmas cards, but will give a preview! (We were able to change Lillie and do her 1 year portraits at the same time as well!)

I have TONS more to update but will work on that later.
Enjoy the photos!


PRICELESS... The 4 cousins....



My Heart... Lillie



My girl... Emma

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Those are so cute!! All the kids crack me up - it is such a perfect kids picture! and I love the one of Emma - she is so georgeous!

Jeremy and Jeanae said...

WOW, what GORGEOUS photos of your little princesses! I love them!

Tara Powell said...

I love the new picture on top. Your girls are so pretty and have the prettiest smiles! :)