Sunday, August 19, 2007

28 Week Dr. Visit and another EMMA Moment and Lillie's Bed Update

Well, I had my 28 week visit this week and things are looking great! The heartbeat was strong and Lillie was sure kicking strong for the nurse. The nurse was trying to get her heartbeat and she kicked the doppler right off of my tummy. The nurse was like SORRY baby!
Check out this month's belly photo, one alone and one of course with Emma.



This afternoon we went shopping for groceries. Emma picked out her own yogurt (as she usually does.) So this week she decided on Nemo yogurt. I have no idea why Nemo yogurt is blue, but hey, she liked it! So the Emma moment came in when we gave her a spoon, walked away and let her feed herself, un-supervised. (I should have known at that point, things would get out of hand) When we came back around the corner, this is what we found:


So then I asked her, Why didn't you use a spoon? Her response was, "Well, it dropped so I just had to use my fingers." Sounds perfectly logical to me...

Tomorrow we start Ballet and Tap lessons! Emma is very excited, mostly about the tap shoes. I will be sure to post tomorrow evening with new photos of her all "dolled up" ready for dance.

GaGa is busy working on Lillie's Bed! This weekend he was able to start assembling the head board, foot board and side pieces. It is really coming together nicely! I can't wait till we can get it in her room and start decorating! As soon as I get photos of the bed, I will post them.

No comments: