Here are a few photos of both princess ballerinas.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Ballet and Tap Girl!
Well, for the first night, she actually did great! She somewhat followed the directions by the teacher. You could tell the age difference between the 4 year olds and 3 year olds. (Remember the lady went ahead and let Emma come even before her birthday) I think both girls liked the tap part better than the ballet part. They got to really stomp their feet and make the tap shoes work! They then had to sit against the wall and take turns moving across the floor like the teacher. It was nice to see them wait turns and learn to wait!
Here are a few photos of both princess ballerinas.

Here are a few photos of both princess ballerinas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awwww... Village Dance Studio... memories! That's where I started dancing too - and tap was definitely my favorite! She's getting so big and so is Miss Lillie! Thanks for the updates - I need to call you soon!
They are both so cute - and growing up so fast! I can't wait to see Emma again on Saturday!
Wendy
Post a Comment