Friday, April 11, 2008

Bluebonnets

We took the girls to the bluebonnets this week. I just love going every year and then comparing the photo to the year before. Emma loved the fields of flowers and wanted to pick them so bad. I let her pick the Indian Paintbrushes (or as she called them orange bonnets) and the yellow wild flowers (yellow bonnets according to Emma).
Lillie was just taking it all in... Being outside, sitting in the flowers. She was not too interested in smiling. but her photos did turn our beautiful!
(This one is my favorite. This is how we find the girls most of the time if we leave the room. Emma just talks to Lillie and tells her all kinds of stories. Nothing sweeter than sister love!)


Emma picking Orange Bonnets.



(she is like, come on mom, why am I sitting in flowers all dressed up?)

2 comments:

Jeremy and Jeanae said...

Beautiful pictures...more importantly beautiful girls! Hollie, what a great tradition, the girls will love looking back at that year from now! Lillie is starting to look so much bigger :-) (well at least not like a newborn anymore :-) Hope you are doing good!

Mandy said...

So precious!! I love watching your girls grow up I just wish it wasn't all in pictures :( Check out my blog...I'm becoming a grown up now too! benedixfamily.blogspot.com