Monday, April 21, 2008

Radio Contest Winners and Lillie's 1/2 Birthday

So, I am one of those mommies who calls into the radio to try and win my sweet daughter things! Well, my luck finally PAID OFF!!! I called into Mix 96.5 and won 2 tickets for Emma and I to see High School Musical ON Ice and dinner before the show. The dinner was so nice. It was only 4 moms and our daughters. (one of the moms was actually the DJ from the radio station). We went to Spencer's Steakhouse in the Hilton America's Downtown. WHEW, a nice restaurant to be taking Emma! :) So then off to the show. It was a blast. Can you tell Emma had fun?!?!







HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY SWEET LILLIE!!!!!
Lillie is now 6 months old and I don't think she could get any cuter!!!!!! She is such a joy and we are all so blessed that she is so healthy for her 1/2 birthday! She now has 2 teeth and loves to smile to show them off!!! :) We had her 6 month checkup today and so far she is hitting all of her developmental milestones. We are working on her sitting up but other than that she is doing great! She loves to eat baby food and soon we get to start more of the finger snack foods! She is such a calm and laid back baby and LOVES her big sister!!!





Love to all. Time for me to go to bed, so more exciting adventures to come soon.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday Lillie! What a sweet little girl - both girls! I the jury is still out on who I think Lillie looks like. :-)

Wendy