Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lillie can sit up!!!

Our Lillie is growing up so fast! On Sunday I was talking to her Neurologist, Dr. Rivera, while we were all at Camp For all for Family Day. I was mentioning to him that Lillie's pediatrician was worried she was not sitting up yet. He re-assured me she was fine and would sit up soon. She must have heard him! Monday night I was giving Lillie her bath and just for fun, I sat her in the bath tub and she just sat there and played with her toys. I screamed for James and Emma to come in. We were all cheering for her! It was so neat. She just smiled back at us. So then to make sure she was not tricking us, I put her in her pajamas and sat her in the living room. She, again, just sat there looking at us like, WHAT? I am a big girl!
She is such an amazing baby! We are so happy to have her!
Here are pics celebrating this EXCITING event!

No comments: