Has anyone seen High School Musical 2? Well, in our house, we have seen it like 1 million times, I am NOT kidding! One of the girl characters in the movie, Sharpay, plays golf during the movie. Emma has decided she needs to learn to play golf. So here is a picture of Emma with her new set of clubs. I spared no expense purchasing this set for her! ($4.97 at Walmart) She will be quite the sight if she ever goes to the driving range.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Lillie is crawling... in her own sort of way, and Golf anyone?
Lillie decided this week she would learn to crawl. As Emma states it, she is doing the Army crawl. it is the cutest thing! She gets around pretty good. We are still safe as she is not ready to pull up yet so she is still just moving around, but here are a few videos showing her move around!
Has anyone seen High School Musical 2? Well, in our house, we have seen it like 1 million times, I am NOT kidding! One of the girl characters in the movie, Sharpay, plays golf during the movie. Emma has decided she needs to learn to play golf. So here is a picture of Emma with her new set of clubs. I spared no expense purchasing this set for her! ($4.97 at Walmart) She will be quite the sight if she ever goes to the driving range.
Has anyone seen High School Musical 2? Well, in our house, we have seen it like 1 million times, I am NOT kidding! One of the girl characters in the movie, Sharpay, plays golf during the movie. Emma has decided she needs to learn to play golf. So here is a picture of Emma with her new set of clubs. I spared no expense purchasing this set for her! ($4.97 at Walmart) She will be quite the sight if she ever goes to the driving range.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love it! Lillie looks like she's ready to be Emma's caddy!
Hope to see y'all soon!
Post a Comment