Saturday, July 19, 2008

Portraits!

Lillie's 9 month portraits!
(The dress is from my friend, Wendy. SO Perfect for my Lilac Princess)




My girls. The photographer tried so hard to get Emma to have a "pretty smile" but after a while, we accepted the "Emma" smile. This truly shows her personality.




I just LOVE this one of Lillie. He actually cropped Emma out for me so I could get a print of it!



This is James' mom's dress from when she was a child. Emma took a photo in it at about 5 months, and now it's Lillie's turn.


My mom made this dress for me when I was little. We did not find it until recently so we do not have a picture of Emma wearing it, but Lillie wore it so cute!!! (the colors are corrected on the final product!)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh - those are GREAT pictures of the girls! How you got them to both look at the camera and smile - perfect!

And the purple dress - well, I must say so myself - too cute!

(hint, hint...I need one of the girls to put up in my house...I only have one of Emma from 2 years ago!)

Wendy

Tara Powell said...

those pictures are so cute! Your girls are so pretty!