Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Ending

No photos today.. Just a quick story..

Emma spent the morning at her cousin's house. They were talking about the movie Harry Potter. When I went to pick up Emma she said she wanted to watch "Mary Potter". I had to explain to her that is was actually Harry Potter and it is a little scary and that she may not like the movie. After much discussion she decided if she got scared she would hug blue baby and be ok to watch the movie.
Then as we were leaving, she was still convincing herself it would be ok. Then she looked at me and Aunt Karen and here is how the conversation went:

Emma- "Mommy, is Harry Potter a movie or a show."
Mommy- "It is a movie."
Emma- "Then if it is a movie, I can watch it. movies all have a happy ending so even if it is scary, I know it will be a happy ending, so it's ok"
Mommy- "Well, I guess you are right. If you want to watch it, I guess you can."
Emma- "Ok lets go home."

So there we go... ALLLLLLLLLL movies have a happy ending. Oh to have the joy like a 3 year old again.

No comments: