The other night I was sitting at the kitchen table with Emma. I was sitting in James' chair (he was not home) which faces way from the TV in the living room. Let me dialogue how this conversation went:
Emma said "Mommy sit over there (in my chair facing the TV) so you can see the TV."
ME- "Emma, I want to sit here so I can watch you eat. You are cuter than the tv."
Emma- "Mommy, listen. You have 2 eyes. You can use one to watch me and one to watch TV. See, It will work."
ME- "Well, Emma you are smart, but I am still going to sit here and watch you."
I seriously don't know where she gets this stuff. She is always trying to think of something to outsmart me and James.
Someone in our family has been sick for 1 week now. Emma started this whole chain of events. Last Thursday I was called to pick up Emma from School with stomach issues. She got better Friday.... Sunday, James' turn... Tuesday, Lillie's turn... Today, my turn... and Lillie's turn AGAIN. Her poor little system is so sensitive the doctor seems to think it was not quite ready for food again so she is on a liquid diet for today, bland foods tomorrow and 1/2 strength formula then Sunday, bland foods, full strength formula... Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, bland foods, full strength formula. Let's hope it works this time and we can get her over this horrible sick...
I will get some photos up soon. I just don't want many photos of my sick kids so let's wait a week or so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment