Monday, October 8, 2007

ALMOST 36 weeks!!!

This Thursday I will be 36 weeks! WHOO HOO.
As happy as I am to meet this sweet Lillie, I am starting to get the emotions that I will never be pregnant again. (yes that's true, no more babies for the Sailors! We will be a happy family with our 2 beautiful girls!!!)
I have had a pretty eventful pregnancy starting with the complications at 8 weeks, moving homes, stomach virus and working all summer (I have always taken the summers off).
Here is a list of things I can't wait for:
I can't wait for Miss Lillie to come into the world and meet everyone. She is quite active and those who look long enough can see her dance in my tummy.
I can't wait for Emma to be a big sister. She has been excited since the day we told her we were pregnant.
I can't wait for my family to be complete. 2 kids will complete our family.
I can't wait to bring Lillie home and be with her.
I can't wait for Christmas to have my WHOLE family there and share in the wonderful holiday.
(and now for the not so serious ones)
I can't wait to wear regular clothes again.
I can't wait to FINALLY be able to get to my goal weight and stay there.
I can't wait to be able to pick up Emma and hold her again without telling her I can't hold you cause of the baby.
I can't wait to have time off work! ;)

As this comes to an end, I am so happy that I will have another sweet baby in my home and a wonderful husband to share the joy with me. He has been the most supportive husband I could have ever asked for. He knows when to help me and knows when to just let me be.

Thank you to everyone for your prayers and support.
We love you all!
Hollie

(more updates with photos coming later this week)

No comments: