Miss Lillie Ann is here! She made her grand (and very fast) appearance at 11 06 am. She is just beautiful! She weighed 5 pounds 15 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long.
After she was born she was taken to the nursery for observation for breathing. After 1 hour of observation she was moved to the NICU for further testing and observation. We got to see her and she is doing very well. Her sugar levels are rising abd her oxygen is perfect. The neonatalogist wants to keep an eye on her for the next 2 days in the NICU to make sure she is doing good.
We are all doing ok and go to see her as often as we can. If you are in the area and want to stop in and see us you can. We will show you pictures of our precious Lillie!





After she was born she was taken to the nursery for observation for breathing. After 1 hour of observation she was moved to the NICU for further testing and observation. We got to see her and she is doing very well. Her sugar levels are rising abd her oxygen is perfect. The neonatalogist wants to keep an eye on her for the next 2 days in the NICU to make sure she is doing good.
We are all doing ok and go to see her as often as we can. If you are in the area and want to stop in and see us you can. We will show you pictures of our precious Lillie!


11 comments:
She's BEAUTIFUL! Congrats to all!
Hollie and James,
Your new daughter is beautiful! Congrats on your new arrival. She'll be ready to come home in no time.
Shawna
WOW! She is such a beautiful baby!!! I love her hair. Holly, I am so happy for you and your family! I cannot wait to see pics of her as she grows!
Hollie, she's gorgeous!
CONGRATS!!
YAY~!!!
Stephanie from Dec mommas!
She is so cute! Hopefully she won't be three by the time I see her in person. You guys take care!
Love you!
@eHollie and James,
What a beautiful baby and beautiful family you have. Congratulations and I look forward to seeing lots more pictures.
Kay McClain
Holly and James,
your Miss Lillie is beautiful as is her older sister. Contratulations to both of you!!!
Sue Heineman
I can't wait to hold her! She is so adorable! Congratulations! It took us a year watching Emma to figure out we wanted a baby...wonder how long it will take until we figure out we want another...probably about 5 minutes of holding Lillie, I'm sure!
Love you all!
Wendy
Congratulations! Lillie is so sweet! We are so happy for you all!
Adrienne & Matt
Congratulations to all of you!!!!
Congrats James and Hollie. I am looking forward to meeting the new member of the family.
Matt
Post a Comment