I went to the doctor this morning. I am 36 weeks today. My Blood pressure was high as I expected it would be. So I was sent to the hospital for a non stress test on the baby. She is doing great! Lots of fetal movement and her heart rate was great!
My BP stayed up for about 30 mins after I got there then they made me move to my left side and it finally went down into the normal range to send me home.
So I am now officially off work and will go back to the doctor on Wednesday to get things checked again. He went ahead and scheduled induction for Thursday the 18th so we could be on the books thinking this would all repeat itself from my 1st pregnancy.
So this week should be nice to rest and relax to get ready for the baby.
I don't have to stay in bed but just can't go to work and have to take it easy.
We will keep all updated as we know more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so excited that date is going to work for you! Can't wait to meet Miss Lillie!!
Post a Comment