Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rest, Nesting and Emma

I have been pretty good about resting. It is SOOOOO hard for me to just sit and not do anything. Luckily I am not on TOTAL bed rest. My doctor said to take it easy and not strain myself too much. So I have worked on Lillie's baby book, written thank you notes, laundry (NEVER ENDING PROJECT) and worked a little on Emma's scrapbook.
Well, after 2 days of rest, we decided today would be a good day to nest! We spent time in Lillie's room this morning picking up, moving things and vacuuming. (ok, James did most of the work and I got to be the supervisor.. since I am not really supposed to be doing much) We put together her new pink bouncer, washed and folded new clothes, and straightened up things. Her room is all ready for her to come home!
GaGa and KK are home from their 2 week vacation in Europe. They had a wonderful time but we can all breathe a little easier knowing they are in the states and will be here for the birth. GaGa got right out into the garage today to work on the dresser. We all thought he would have about 3 more weeks to complete it, we could all be wrong.
Emma is a HOOT. She is totally understanding that Lillie is coming soon. We will not tell her a day since we all are still unsure if it will be this week or next. She talks on her pretend phone telling people Lillie is coming and she will cry and will want her diaper changed.
Here is a picture of Emma today in the car. She is such a DIVA!!!


Also, here is a pic of me today at 36 weeks and 3 days. LOOK at that belly. I don't think it can stretch any more!


We will keep everyone posted as things progress throughout the week. Say a special prayer that things will work out and Miss Lillie will get to come on Thursday. We are all ready for her!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!! How exciting. I will be praying for Lil' Miss Lilly!!! You look beautiful!!! I am so thrilled for you! -Jeanae :-)